Hand-tied Weft Extensions Virgin Human Hair Highlight Dirty Blonde #19A/60 |Youngsee
Description of Hand-tied Weft
Hand-tied weft extensions are known for their ability to create a natural and undetectable appearance which are a type of weft that is hand sewn to give you the thinnest track of hair. Hand-tied hair extensions is that the stylist attaches wefts onto the row of beads by hand-tying the wefts in with cotton or nylon thread, similar to the beaded weft method. The wefts themselves are carefully crafted by hand, ensuring that they are thin and lay flat against the scalp. This meticulous preparation contributes to the extensions' ability to blend flawlessly with natural hair, making it difficult to distinguish between the wearer's own hair and the extensions.
|HAIR TYPE:||Virgin Hand Tied Weft Extensions|
|HAIR COLOR:||Highlight Dirty Blonde With Platinum Blonde #19A/60|
|HAIR WEIGHT:||14"-18" 10g/bundle, 20"-24" 15g/bundle
|HAIR LENGTH:||14"-24" (26" can be customized for about 20 days.)|
|HAIR SETTING:||Can be washed, dyed, styled and curled; can't be cut|
|HAIR TEXTURE:||Natural straight, and have a natural wave when wet or left to air dry or diffused.|
|AMOUNT:||10-15 bundles (100-150g) for a full head
Features of Hand-tied Weft
- Thin & Undetectable: The great thing about the fine work of the hand-tying technique is that the seam used to merge your dream hair with yours is thin, allowing the extensions to lay flat against your hair and become one with it, which is lightweight and thin weft seam sought by stylists and clients.
- Great for Thin Hair: The track on hand-tied extensions is much thinner than machine wefts and is great for thin hair or fine hair, as the weft is lighter and more flexible. It lays close to scalp, flat and flexible, much thinner and not as bulky as a machine weft.
- Seamless Return & Avoids Tangling: The benefit of using hand-tied hair extensions is that every weft is individually handstitched. They are created with high precision so each weft is very strong and prevents shedding and helps create a perfect blend. That creates a seamless, ultra-thin extension that is virtually undetectable.
- Can't be Cut: Hand-tied wefts come pre-cut into smaller pieces and should not be cut, as they will unravel and become unusable.
Hand-tied vs. Machine Weft
- Construction: Crafted by hand. Individual strands of hair are tied together, creating a thin, flexible weft.
- Thickness: Thinner compared to machine wefts, which allows for a more seamless and natural blend with natural hair.
- Flexibility: Higher level of flexibility, conform closely to the shape of the head, making them more comfortable to wear.
- Can't be cut: As they will unravel and become unusable.
Sew in Machine Weft
- Construction: Created using a machine sewing technique. Strands of hair are sewn together, creating a wider and thicker weft.
- Thickness: Thicker compared to hand-tied wefts.
- Rigidity: Less flexible due to their construction.
- Can be cut: Can be cut to any desired width for ultimate customizable hair. And no excess unraveling when cutting weft.
How to Apply Hair Weft
How to Choose Hair Length?
Do you know how to choose the length of hair extensions? The image below shows the before and after of wearing hair extensions and the conversion between inches and centimeters. If you don't know which size is right for you, you can refer to the picture below.
There are some real pictures after choosing the correct length.
Find your Perfect Shade
- Take some photos of your own hair. Photos must be without filters, avoid taking pictures in direct sunlight. It's good to have a back view of your hair and make sure it's down.
- Send us the picture and wait for our customer service to reply you your color matching as soon as possible! (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All orders ship same day if placed before 9 p.m. EST Monday - Friday unless there is a shipping address error or stockout, we will contact you immediately at that time. We never ship during weekends or holidays. Besides we need a few hours to process you order and the shipment. When shipped, orders will take a few hours to update tracking. You will get a shipping confirmation once shipped.
Youngsee Hair shipping method is DHL, FedEx or USPS. We will choose the appropriate way to express according to your region. The delivery time is 3-6 business days via Fedex and DHL, 10-15 business days via USPS.
We will ship your order without charging extra shipping fee. We will ship your order on the SAME/NEXT working day of payment receipt. To process your order quickly and correctly, please provide us with your full right delivery address including postcode/zip code, county/province name. Please also remember to leave your contact number and email address.
Your order will be DISPATCHED on the same working day, provided that the order is placed before 3.00 pm (Saturday, Sunday and Holidays are not classed as working days).
All items are sent out with the chosen postal service on the next working day of payment receipt. Delivery is not possible on a Saturday, Sunday or Holiday. All prices include package and postage charges.
If you have any urgent need please call us on +8613034571891/+8617862813017.
After your order has shipped: The delivery address may not be changed. Some items are not available for special/next day delivery, they are specified in the products description.
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get a full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out. We will help you with the return after you receive the hair.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return on products. Customers have the right to apply for return within 30 days after the receipt.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); For all returns due to no fault of ours, a 15% re-stocking fee will apply and you will be responsible for the shipping cost.
※Custom Lengths are final sale and are not eligible for returns or exchanges. We recommend ordering Swatches to see the colours in person if you are unsure about the colour before paying for a custom length.
※Clearance products are not returned or exchanged, because it is already a zero profit sale, please understand
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please contact our Customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the returned address.
What is Virgin Hair?
- Virgin hair is directly taken from the human head and does not undergo any chemical alteration or cleansing process. It has to be 100% pure.
- It cannot have gone through any kind of chemical processing, so when you purchase this hair, it has not been permed, bleached, blow-dried, gone through any other chemical processing.
- It's from one single donor, so each bundle you buy should be from the same donors(the donor could be Indian, Malaysian, Brazilian, etc). This has not been exposed to any kinds of harsh agents and the cuticles all still have to be intact and running in the same direction.
Virgin Hair VS. Remy Hair
Why is my hair getting tangled?
Your hair tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, saltwater, and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily.
Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
HOW MANY EXTENSIONS FOR FULL HEAD?
Generally, we recommend 100g-150g for a full head. If you want thicker hair, around 200g will do. In addition, you can also match different hair extensions, such as topper & clip ins &halo hair.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE SHIPMENT?
Expedited Express Delivery usually takes 3-6 business days, Ordinary Express Delivery (USPS) usually takes 10-15 business days.
DOES HAIR EXTENSIONS DAMAGE YOUR OWN HAIR?
No. Hair extensions won't damage our own Hair if we use proper care and professional installation techniques. there are plenty of alternatives that are great for hair and won't do any harm.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE/ORDERTHE WRONG PACK?
Please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com first. Then we will help you to replace.