California Consumer Privacy Act
California Consumer Privacy Act
We at Youngsee Hair are committed to protecting the information you share with us online on our website and explain how we collect and process that information. By accessing and using our website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this policy and agree to be legally bound by it. We provide you with the following notices in English only to avoid any misunderstandings due to language translation. If necessary, please seek appropriate advice, or refrain from using this website.
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ( CCPA ), our collection, use and disclosure of personal information about California residents will vary based on the circumstances and nature of our interactions or relationships with that resident.
The following list provides the following additional details regarding the categories of California resident personal information we must collect or disclose:
Personal Information We Collect About You
We collect your personal information on the website to enhance the services we provide you, maintain and improve the website, protect the security of you and our website, comply with legal obligations, help us provide customers with a safe and pleasant service experience, inform Other services and products you may obtain through us or through our marketing alliances. For example, we may use personal information to make shipments. We collect your personal information when you interact with or use the services offered on this website, such as:
1. Your shipping address;
2. Submit comments, comments, or other user-generated content;
3. Contact or interact with us through social networks (such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter);
4. Request customer or technical support.
Personal information includes:
2. Mailing address or billing address;
3. Email address;
4. Telephone or mobile phone number;
5. Payment card information;
6. Locate by IP address;
7. The device being used (for our mobile website);
8. Cookies and similar technologies;
Even if you do not provide us with any personal information, we collect certain non-personal information about how you use our website. This information does not identify you and is used for statistical purposes only.
Providing us with personal information is voluntary and required only for shipment, but your refusal to provide personal information for the above-mentioned purposes may affect our ability to perform our contractual obligations or provide you with website benefits, services, information and/or materials requested by you. Even so, unless otherwise stated, failing to provide your personal information will not have any direct legal consequences for you.
No sale of personal information
We do not share any of your personal information, including with service providers or other external entities.
We do not sell, trade or rent personal information to parties outside the company.
California Individual Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you can ask us to:
Disclose the following information to you within the 12 months preceding your request:
1. The categories of personal information we collect about you and the categories of sources from which we collect such personal information;
2. The specific personal information we collect about you;
3. The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling (if applicable) your personal information;
4. the categories of personal information we sell about you and the categories of third parties to whom we sell such personal information (if applicable); and
5. The categories of personal information about you that we have otherwise shared or disclosed, and the categories of third parties with whom we have shared or disclosed such personal information (if applicable).
6. Delete the personal information we have collected from you.
To request disclosure or deletion of the above information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law. Nevertheless, you have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA.