Virgin Genius Weft Hair Bundles Balayage Blonde Color #3/8/22 |Youngsee
Genius Wefts combine the best attributes from hand tied wefts and flat wefts to create the most perfect weft imaginable. This virtually invisible weft is almost as thin as a hand tied weft but can be cut for easy customization, and has no return hairs that can irritate the scalp. Some might just call it, Genius!
- Seamless Blend: This sew-in method creates a seamless blend with full 360° movement.
- Customizable: Create your own look by cutting the weft for the perfect fit without compromising its integrity. It perfectly circumvents hand-tied weft weakness, which means it can be applied to any people.
- Reusable and Comfortable: No return hairs that can irritate the scalp, much more comfortable than others. Incredibly thin, flat and light, making it our most invisible weft, can be reused 3-4 times with proper care.
- Favored Method: These extensions combine the seamless design of Hand-Tied Wefts with the durability of Flat Silk Wefts.
Virgin Genius Weft VS. Hand-tied Weft
- Can be cut anywhere without shedding
- Most suitable for thick, coarse hair
- 0.4-0.7 mm thick
- Blends perfectly with your own hair and reduces the burden on your scalp
Hand -Tied Weft
- Can't cut at will
- Quick and easy installation
- The thinnest hand-tied weft
- Can be used to bead in, sew in, or glue in for instant transformation
How to Apply Hair Weft
There are 4 ways to install Hair Weft:
Directly Sew: Sew weft directly into your hair.
With Micro Ring: Using beads allows you to attach hair.
With Glue: Fasten the tape to the seam of the weft, glue the hair pieces into your hair.
- With Clips: Sew the small clips onto the weft.
How to Choose Hair Length
Do you know how to choose the size of hair extensions? The image below shows the before and after of wearing hair extensions and the conversion between inches and centimeters. If you don't know which size is right for you, you can refer to the picture below.
How to Care Hair Extensions
- Use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Curl, style, dye to darker color.
- Wash, dry, brush gently, always from root to end.
- Use heat protection.
- Sleep with a silk pillow.
Click the image below to know more about hair care.
Why is my hair getting tangled?
Your hair tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, saltwater, and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily.
Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
HOW MANY EXTENSIONS FOR FULL HEAD?
Generally, we recommend 100g-150g for a full head. If you want thicker hair, around 200g will do. In addition, you can also match different hair extensions, such as topper & clip ins &halo hair.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE SHIPMENT?
Expedited Express Delivery usually takes 3-6 business days, Ordinary Express Delivery (USPS) usually takes 10-15 business days.
DOES HAIR EXTENSIONS DAMAGE YOUR OWN HAIR?
No. Hair extensions won't damage our own Hair if we use proper care and professional installation techniques. there are plenty of alternatives that are great for hair and won't do any harm.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE/ORDERTHE WRONG PACK?
Please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com first. Then we will help you to replace.