Hand-tied vs. Machine Weft
- Construction: Crafted by hand. Individual strands of hair are tied together, creating a thin, flexible weft.
- Thickness: Thinner compared to machine wefts, which allows for a more seamless and natural blend with natural hair.
- Flexibility: Higher level of flexibility, conform closely to the shape of the head, making them more comfortable to wear.
- Can't be cut: As they will unravel and become unusable.
Sew in Machine Weft
- Construction: Created using a machine sewing technique. Strands of hair are sewn together, creating a wider and thicker weft.
- Thickness: Thicker compared to hand-tied wefts.
- Rigidity: Less flexible due to their construction.
- Can be cut: Can be cut to any desired width for ultimate customizable hair. And no excess unraveling when cutting weft.
Which one should I choose among Genius Weft, Hand-tied Weft, Flat Silk Weft and Machine-sewn Weft?
At YoungSee, there are 4 most popular wefts. They are the most perfect Genius Weft without baby hair, the flat and comfortable Flat Silk Weft, the Hand-tied Weft specially designed for fine & thin hair that is invisible but not cutable, and the thickest and most affordable Machine-sewn Weft.