Which one should I choose between Regular Tape-In Extensions and Invisible Injection Tape-In Extensions?
Choosing between regular tape-in extensions and invisible injection tape-in extensions depends on your specific needs and preferences. Here's a comparison to help you make an informed decision:
**Regular Tape-In Extensions:**
- Application Process: Regular tape-in extensions are applied by sandwiching a section of your natural hair between two adhesive tape wefts. They are quick to apply and can be done by a professional stylist.
- Thickness and Comfort: Regular tape-ins may feel slightly thicker on the scalp due to the two tape wefts. Some people find them comfortable, while others may be more aware of their presence.
- Blending: Regular tape-ins are easy to blend with your natural hair, especially if you have medium to thick hair. They provide volume and length while maintaining a natural look.
**Invisible Injection Tape-In Extensions:**
- Application Process: Invisible injection tape-in extensions use a single-sided tape weft applied close to the scalp using an injection method. This technique results in a seamless and virtually undetectable application.
- Thickness and Comfort: Invisible injection tape-ins are thinner and lie flat against the scalp, providing a more lightweight and comfortable feel.
- Blending: Due to their thinness and seamless application, invisible injection tape-ins offer superior blending with your natural hair. They are an excellent choice for those with fine or thin hair.
**Factors to Consider:**
- Hair Type: If you have fine or thin hair, invisible injection tape-ins might be a better choice as they offer a more discreet and natural blend.
- Comfort: If you prioritize comfort and prefer a lighter feel on your scalp, invisible injection tape-ins may be more suitable.
- Budget: Invisible injection tape-ins might be slightly more expensive due to the advanced application technique, so consider your budget as well.
- Application Time: Invisible injection tape-ins may require a bit more time for application due to the injection method, but the seamless result is worth it for many.
Warm tips: It is recommended to replace the tape every 4-8 weeks. And buy 20+ pieces of hair to get a free piece of replacement tape.