All You Need to Know About Pre-Bonded Extensions
What is Pre-Bonded Extensions?
Pre bonded hair extensions have what is known as keratin adhesive at the tips. This is then heated onto the hair, which then create very small bonds. Pre bonded hair extensions are made of the highest quality, ensuring that all the hair cuticles are in tact. Pre bonded hair extensions are extremely silky and do not tangle that easily, which helps to maintain them and last for longer usage.
What types of Pre-Bonded Extensions are there?
The wellknown is u tip hair extensions, also known as nail tip hair extensions.
There are also i tip,falt tip,micro ring and nano ring.Among them, micro ring and nano ring are special,they do not have keratin adhesive at the tips. They are mainly worn through special micro beads.
The Advantage of Pre-Bonded Extensions
- the keratin is transparent, glue well with your hair, undetectable and comfortable.
- They can feel more comfortable than other types of extensions
- They look natural and the bonds are virtually undetectable. because they are installed by strands.
- Strands mean you can easily add a mix of colours to add highlights
How to Apply Pre-Bonded Extensions
- Select Hair
- Separate the hair into two sections, and select one piece of hair.
- Slide Micro Beads onto Hair
- Insert Hair Extensions
- Insert pre-bonded point hair through the tube
- Secure Extension into Place
- Flatten the tube, complete and repeat.
How to take care of pre-bonded?
- Comb your hair extensions with a spacious wired comb before washing.
- Use Sulfate-free products to wash your hair in warm water.
- Do not Rub or Twist hair when you wash them. Crush straight hair in a downward motion starting with the ends, work your way up to the roots.
- Apply conditioner After rinsing off the shampoo.
- Please note that when using heating tools, the temperature should not exceed 180 degrees.
- Often use essential oils to care for your hair. Learn More.
Your pre-bonded extensions will naturally move down as your own hair grows. After a point, you'll want to have them reapplied, depending on your hair type this will be between 8-12 weeks.
Don't worry, if you still want higher quality hair extensions, we also have virgin pre-bonded extensions. It can be used for more than 6 months under good care, which is equivalent to less than $1 a day
You might be interested：
Why Choose Hand-tied Weft or Flat Silk Weft?