What is Nano Tip hair extensions?
Nano Tip hair extension is a kind of pre-bonded hai extensions, which can also be curled, straightened, washed, and cut. This is then heated onto the hair, which then create very small bonds. Nano tip hair extensions are made of the highest quality, ensuring that all the hair cuticles are in tact. Natural straight, and have a natural wave when wet or left to air dry or diffused.
The advantage of Nano Tip hair extensions
the hair is transparent, glue well with your hair, undetectable and comfortable.
They can feel more comfortable than other types of extensions
- They look natural and the bonds are virtually undetectable. because they are installed by strands.
- Strands mean you can easily add a mix of colours to add highlight.
How to apply Nano Tip hair extensions?
1.To install nano beads, we will be working from the bottom layer of your hair (near the nape of the neck) to the top layer (the crown of your head). Section offthe bottom layer of your hair with the stick end of your comb and clip up the restof your hair out of the way.
2. Load your bead application tool. If you have a hook, simply thread the bead over the hook so that the bead is resting on the stick. You can load on extra beads to use for the next extensions.
3. Use the tail of your comb to section off a small amount of hair to which you will be attaching the first extension. Using your bead application tool, hook the hair and pull the first bead up over the hook hair so that the hair is threaded through the bead.
4. Take a nano-tip extension. Insert the wire into the bead (if the wire is in a loop, you may need to flatten it first so that it will fit).
5. Move the bead and the extension as close to the root as possible without pulling the hair. Using your pliers, crimp the bead so that it securely holds the extension in place.
6. Repeat until you have reached the desired coverage.
How to take care of Nano Tip hair extensions?
- Comb your hair extensions with a spacious wired comb before washing.
Use Sulfate-free products to wash your hair in warm water.
Do not Rub or Twist hair when you wash them. Crush straight hair in a downward motion starting with the ends, work your way up to the roots.
Apply conditioner After rinsing off the shampoo.
Please note that when using heating tools, the temperature should not exceed 180 degrees.
Often use essential oils to care for your hair.
You might be interested: