|HAIR TYPE:||100% Grade 7A Real Human Hair Extension|
|HAIR SETTING:||Can be curled, straightened, washed and cut.?Can?Not?Be?Bleached|
|HAIR TEXTURE:||Natural straight, and have a natural wave when wet or left to air dry or diffused.?|
|SPECIFICATION:||70Gram Per Pack?|
How to Apply Clip in Hair Extension
- 1. Using Your Tail Comb, Part Your Hair Horizontally to Section Off Hair Between the Nape and Your Ears, Then Secure That Section With a Hair Clip to Part them away.
- 2. Choose The Proper Size Of The Clip In Weft And Open The Clips.
- 3. Open All Clips to Be And Place Them in The Appropriate Area And Snap Them Close to Secure Them in Place. If Desired, You Can Then Spray With Hairspray to Each Particular Area for Extra Hold But It Is Usually not Necessary.
- 4. Continue Repeating Last Two Steps While Selecting the Best Weft to Match The Area That Fits Each Designated Section of The Hair.
Wash clip in extensions
- Wash them gently - soak extensions in warm water in your bathroom sink. Use a gentle, clarifying shampoo.
- Cover them gently - dont scrub in the shampooas you would with your natural hair. Scrubbing it in will just lead to a tangled mess.
- Rub it down the length of the extension,and rinse thoroughly with cold, clean water.
- Don't comb or brush extensions while they're wet.Youll risk tearing out the hair.
- Extensions can soak up your hair's natural oil,so it's important to wash them to maintain their shape and quality. Some of the fibers may fall outif your extensions are allowed to get overly greasy.
Comb & Moisturize
- Do not blow dry.Allow them to dry naturally before combing.
- Once your extensions are dry, you should comb them with a wide- tooth comb to smooth them out and remove any tangles.
- Just like your natural hair,extensions can grow dry in the colder months,especially when you heat style them,it is important to moisturize.
- A little leave-in conditioner should do the trick.You want to make sure not to over-moisturize,else your extensions will grow oily and flat.
Curls & Dye
- Can be restyled with curling iron or hair straightener,please pay attention to that keep temperature below 180aa€?/span>
- Can also be dyed to darker color,it is best to choose a bunch of hair to test before dyeing