Hand-tied Extensions Hair Bundles Balayage Darkest Brown #DU |Youngsee
HAIR TYPE: Hand-tied Virgin Human Hair Weft Extensions
HAIR SETTING: Can be curled, straightened, washed, and cut.
HAIR TEXTURE: Natural straight, and have a natural wave when wet or left to air dry or diffused.
HAIR WEIGHT: 14"/18"--- 10g ; 20" / 24"--- 15g
HAIR LENGTH: 14inch-24inch (26 inches can be customized and it will take about 15-20 working days.)
USING TIME: 6-12months
- PROFESSIONAL AMOUNT: 10-15 bundles (100-150g) for a full head
- Thin and Undetectable: The great thing about the fine work of the hand-tying technique is that the seam used to merge your dream hair with yours is thin, allowing the extensions to lay flat against your hair and become one with it, which is lightweight and thin weft seam sought by stylists and clients.
- Great for Thin Hair: The track on hand-tied extensions is much thinner than machine wefts and is great for thin hair or fine hair, as the weft is lighter and more flexible. It lays close to scalp, flat and flexible, much thinner and not as bulky as a machine weft.
- Seamless Return and Avoids Tangling: The benefit of using hand-tied hair extensions is that every weft is individually handstitched. They are created with high precision so each weft is very strong and prevents shedding and helps create a perfect blend. That creates a seamless, ultra-thin extension that is virtually undetectable.
- Can't be cut: Hand-tied wefts come pre-cut into smaller pieces and should not be cut, as they will unravel and become unusable.
What is Virgin Hair?
- Virgin hair is directly taken from the human head and does not undergo any chemical alteration or cleansing process. it is 100% Pure Hair.
- It must meet rigorous standards including No previous bleach, Colour, Dye, or Chemical processing.
How to Apply Hand-tied Weft?
There are 4 ways to install Hand-tied Weft: Directly Sew; With Micro Ring; With Glue; With Clips.
- Directly Sew: Gather your hair in a ponytail
- With Glue: Fasten the Tape to the seam of the weft
- With Micro Ring: Using beads allows you to attach hair
- With Clips: Sew the small clips onto the weft
How To Choose The Hair Length?
Q1: How long does it last?
A: The maintenance life span of your hair depends on how you take care of it, and if you treat it like your own hair and take care of it, it can usually last 6-12 months.
Q2: How Many Bundles for a Head?
A: Normally 10-15 bundles (100g-150g) with one closure are enough for a full head, If you like Thicker or need Longer hair, it's best to wear one more bundle.
Q3: Why is my hair getting tangled?
A: Your Hair tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water, and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
Q4: Can I dye/color the hair?
A: The hair can be colored. As a general rule, it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend dyeing darker since it is difficult for the original color to fade. Improper dying will ruin the hair. We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye Brazilian virgin hair. Coloring by yourself will take a risk of not coming out of the shade you want. If you can't get to a salon, please always use good quality products and test a small sample first.
Q5: What type of hair care products should I use?
Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use a good quality shampoo and hair conditioner to care for the hair. It's important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
2. You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hairstyle.
3. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Why is my hair getting tangled?
Your hair tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, saltwater, and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily.
Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
HOW MANY EXTENSIONS FOR FULL HEAD?
Generally, we recommend 100g-150g for a full head. If you want thicker hair, around 200g will do. In addition, you can also match different hair extensions, such as topper & clip ins &halo hair.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE SHIPMENT?
Expedited Express Delivery usually takes 3-6 business days, Ordinary Express Delivery (USPS) usually takes 10-15 business days.
DOES HAIR EXTENSIONS DAMAGE YOUR OWN HAIR?
No. Hair extensions won't damage our own Hair if we use proper care and professional installation techniques. there are plenty of alternatives that are great for hair and won't do any harm.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE/ORDERTHE WRONG PACK?
Please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com first. Then we will help you to replace.