Youngsee Tape in Hair Extensions Balayage Lightest Brown with Ash brown (#8/18/8)Regular price $58.75 Sale price $25.26 Save $33.49
HAIR TYPE:Tape in hair extensions, 100% remy human hair
HAIR SETTING:Can be curled, straightened, washed and cut.
HAIR TEXTURE:Natural straight, and have a natural wave when wet or left to air dry or diffused.
TAPE SIZE:0.8cm x 4cm
HAIR WEIGHT:20 pieces per package (2.5g per piece)
1 pack - balayage/highlight effect, or more volume
2-3 packs -for long thick hair, want more volume
4 packs - for short hair, want long & volume effect
1.Use the comb to pick up a thin slice of natural hair as wide as your tape extensions.
2.Press the natural hair downward into the tape leaving 1 inch-2 inch space between the scalp and the extension.
3.Peel away the second tape and place this piece directly over the first, sandwiching the natural hair in between and seal the tape with a flat iron for maximum adherence.
4.Repeat for full head
Wash in cold or warm water. Try to wash your hair as infrequently as possible, every 2 or 3 days is recommended.
Use sulfate-free shampoo because sulfate can damage your extensions
Avoid using too many hair products, because that can also cause tangling and matting.
How many grams/packs do I need?
If you just want to add highlights or volume but not for length,30-100g is enough. 100-150g recommended for people with fine or thin hair to add length,150-200g recommended for people with thick hair to add length.
Hair Life: 3-6 months (depends on use and care)
How to remove?
Apply professional glue remover to your hair, where the tape residue is stuck. Or coat your hair with the oil to loosen the sticky adhesive. Wait 1-2 hours,the tape dissolves, which allows you to gently remove your hair extensions as easily as you were able to put them in Then you can use new tape to refill the tape extension and can reuse the hair extension again.
Q:Why tape hair fall off quickly after attaching for the first time
- A:Our tape is imported from the USA, very sticky. The reason the tape is falling off quickly may be due to neglecting some tips when attaching.
- Wash the hair with the neutral shampoo before first attaching, cannot use conditioner
- After attaching, use straight splint for heating
- Wait at least 72 hours before washing hair again
- Keep conditioner away from tape When washing
Q:How to extend the life of tape hair
- A:Use mild shampoo and conditioners without alkaline component to wash the hair
- Wipe gently with a towel after washing and wait for the hair to dry naturally instead of using a hairdryer
- Use olive oil for maintenance
- Comb hair with a wide-toothed comb every day
- Don't sleep with wet hair, comb hair thoroughly and then put your hair in a ponytail or two braids to prevent hair from knotting.
- Be careful not to wear tape hair while swimming
Q:Can hair be dyed or curled?
- A:Of course, our hair is 100% human hair extensions, which can be restyled with curling iron or hair straightener,can also be dyed to darker color
- Please pay attention to that keep temperature below 180??
Q:Don't know how to choose color
- A:Color matching and customization are available, you can send us the product requirement and photos of your hair and and we will reply you within 24 hours