[Clearance] Clip in Hair Extensions 7pcs Ash Blonde and Bleach blonde Highlight#P18/613Regular price $159.50 Sale price $55.44 Save $104.06
- Shipping And Return
|HAIR TYPE:||100% Grade 7A Real Human Hair Extension|
|HAIR SETTING:||Can be curled, straightened, washed and cut. Can Not Be Bleached|
|HAIR TEXTURE:||Natural straight, and have a natural wave when wet or left to air dry or diffused.|
|HAIR COLOR:||Balayage Ombre,Highlight,Pure color|
|SPECIFICATION:||7Pieces/120Gram Per Pack (100g Hair + 20g Clips)|
How to Apply Clip in Hair Extension
- 1. Using Your Tail Comb, Part Your Hair Horizontally to Section Off Hair Between the Nape and Your Ears, Then Secure That Section With a Hair Clip to Part them away.
- 2. Choose The Proper Size Of The Clip In Weft And Open The Clips.
- 3. Open All Clips to Be And Place Them in The Appropriate Area And Snap Them Close to Secure Them in Place. If Desired, You Can Then Spray With Hairspray to Each Particular Area for Extra Hold But It Is Usually not Necessary.
- 4. Continue Repeating Last Two Steps While Selecting the Best Weft to Match The Area That Fits Each Designated Section of The Hair.
Wash clip in extensions
- Wash them gently - soak extensions in warm water in your bathroom sink. Use a gentle, clarifying shampoo.
- Cover them gently - dont scrub in the shampooas you would with your natural hair. Scrubbing it in will just lead to a tangled mess.
- Rub it down the length of the extension,and rinse thoroughly with cold, clean water.
- Don't comb or brush extensions while they're wet.Youll risk tearing out the hair.
- Extensions can soak up your hair's natural oil,so it's important to wash them to maintain their shape and quality. Some of the fibers may fall outif your extensions are allowed to get overly greasy.
Comb & Moisturize
- Do not blow dry.Allow them to dry naturally before combing.
- Once your extensions are dry, you should comb them with a wide- tooth comb to smooth them out and remove any tangles.
- Just like your natural hair,extensions can grow dry in the colder months,especially when you heat style them,it is important to moisturize.
- A little leave-in conditioner should do the trick.You want to make sure not to over-moisturize,else your extensions will grow oily and flat.
Curls & Dye
- Can be restyled with curling iron or hair straightener,please pay attention to that keep temperature below 180¡æ
- Can also be dyed to darker color,it is best to choose a bunch of hair to test before dyeing
Youngsee Hair shipping method is DHL, FedEx or USPS. We will choose the appropriate way to express according to your region. The delivery time is 3-5 business days via DHL, 5-7 business days via FedEx, 7-10 business days via USPS.
We will ship your order without charging extra shipping fee. We will ship your order on the SAME/NEXT working day of payment receipt. To process your order quickly and correctly, please provide us with your full right delivery address including postcode/zip code, county/province name. Please also remember to leave your contact number and email address.
Your order will be DISPATCHED on the same working day, provided that the order is placed before 3.00 pm (Saturday, Sunday and Holidays are not classed as working days).
All items are sent out with the chosen postal service on the next working day of payment receipt. Delivery is not possible on a Saturday, Sunday or Holiday. All prices include package and postage charges.
If you have any urgent need please call us on +8613034571891/+8617862813017.
After your order has shipped: The delivery address may not be changed. Some items are not available for special/next day delivery, they are specified in the products description.
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get a full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out. We will help you with the return after you receive the hair.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return on products. Customers have the right to apply for return within 30 days after the receipt.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); For all returns due to no fault of ours, a 15% re-stocking fee will apply and you will be responsible for the shipping cost.
※Custom Lengths are final sale and are not eligible for returns or exchanges. We recommend ordering Swatches to see the colours in person if you are unsure about the colour before paying for a custom length.
※Clearance products are not returned or exchanged, because it is already a zero profit sale, please understand
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact our Customer service at email@example.com to get the returned address.