Flash Sale! Clip in Hair Extensions 7pcs Ombre Soft Black to Grey (#T1b/grey)Regular price $179.50 Sale price $49.28 Save $130.22
1*8" wefts with 3 clips
1*7" wefts with 3 clips
2*5" wefts with 2 clips
2*3" wefts with 2 clips
- 1. Using Your Tail Comb, Part Your Hair Horizontally to Section Off Hair Between the Nape and Your Ears, Then Secure That Section With a Hair Clip to Part them away.
- 2. Choose The Proper Size Of The Clip In Weft And Open The Clips.
- 3. Open All Clips to Be And Place Them in The Appropriate Area And Snap Them Close to Secure Them in Place. If Desired, You Can Then Spray With Hairspray to Each Particular Area for Extra Hold But It Is Usually not Necessary.
- 4. Continue Repeating Last Two Steps While Selecting the Best Weft to Match The Area That Fits Each Designated Section of The Hair.
Wash clip in extensions
- Wash them gently - soak extensions in warm water in your bathroom sink. Use a gentle, clarifying shampoo.
- Cover them gently - dont scrub in the shampooas you would with your natural hair. Scrubbing it in will just lead to a tangled mess.
- Rub it down the length of the extension,and rinse thoroughly with cold, clean water.
- Don't comb or brush extensions while they're wet.Youll risk tearing out the hair.
- Extensions can soak up your hair's natural oil,so it's important to wash them to maintain their shape and quality. Some of the fibers may fall outif your extensions are allowed to get overly greasy.
Comb & Moisturize
- Do not blow dry.Allow them to dry naturally before combing.
- Once your extensions are dry, you should comb them with a wide- tooth comb to smooth them out and remove any tangles.
- Just like your natural hair,extensions can grow dry in the colder months,especially when you heat style them,it is important to moisturize.
- A little leave-in conditioner should do the trick.You want to make sure not to over-moisturize,else your extensions will grow oily and flat.
Curls & Dye
- Can be restyled with curling iron or hair straightener,please pay attention to that keep temperature below 180??
- Can also be dyed to darker color,it is best to choose a bunch of hair to test before dyeing
1. Q:How Many sets will make one full head?
A:120g and 7 pieces for each set.1 sets can make a full head,2 sets are suggested if you want thicker.
2. Q:How to Tell 100% Human Hair From Synthetic One?
A:Human hair consists natural protein and when it's burning,you will see some white smoke,and then it turns into ashes.While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will relesae black smoke.
3. Q:Can they be straightened,curled?
A:Treat the hair as it is your own hair.Use a flat iron/straightener,but as with your own hair,never use hot tools too aften.
4. Q:Can I dye or bleach the hair?
A:yes.The hair can be colored.As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighter the hair.We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the extensions,coloring them yoursely always poses a high risk of not coming out the shade you want.If you can not get to a salon,use a good quality hair dye and test a small sample dirst please.