Flash Clip in Hair Extensions Balayage Ash Brown Mix Platinum Blonde
1*8" wefts with 3 clips
1*7" wefts with 3 clips
2*5" wefts with 2 clips
2*3" wefts with 2 clips
How to Apply Clip in Hair Extension
- 1. Using Your Tail Comb, Part Your Hair Horizontally to Section Off Hair Between the Nape and Your Ears, Then Secure That Section With a Hair Clip to Part them away.
- 2. Choose The Proper Size Of The Clip In Weft And Open The Clips.
- 3. Open All Clips to Be And Place Them in The Appropriate Area And Snap Them Close to Secure Them in Place. If Desired, You Can Then Spray With Hairspray to Each Particular Area for Extra Hold But It Is Usually not Necessary.
- 4. Continue Repeating Last Two Steps While Selecting the Best Weft to Match The Area That Fits Each Designated Section of The Hair.
Wash clip in extensions
- Wash them gently - soak extensions in warm water in your bathroom sink. Use a gentle, clarifying shampoo.
- Cover them gently - don't scrub in the shampoos you would with your natural hair. Scrubbing it in will just lead to a tangled mess.
- Rub it down the length of the extension,and rinse thoroughly with cold, clean water.
- Don't comb or brush extensions while they're wet. You'll risk tearing out the hair.
- Extensions can soak up your hair's natural oil, so it's important to wash them to maintain their shape and quality. Some of the fibers may fall out if your extensions are allowed to get overly greasy.
Comb & Moisturize
- Do not blow dry.Allow them to dry naturally before combing.
- Once your extensions are dry, you should comb them with a wide- tooth comb to smooth them out and remove any tangles.
- Just like your natural hair,extensions can grow dry in the colder months,especially when you heat style them,it is important to moisturize.
- A little leave-in conditioner should do the trick.You want to make sure not to over-moisturize,else your extensions will grow oily and flat.
Curls & Dye
- Can be restyled with curling iron or hair straightener,please pay attention to that keep temperature below 180.
- Can also be dyed to darker color,it is best to choose a bunch of hair to test before dyeing.
1. Q:How Many sets will make one full head?
A: 120g and 7 pieces for each set.1 sets can make a full head,2 sets are suggested if you want thicker.
2. Q:How to Tell 100% Human Hair From Synthetic One?
A: Human hair consists natural protein and when it's burning,you will see some white smoke,and then it turns into ashes.While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will release black smoke.
3. Q:Can they be straightened,curled?
A: Treat the hair as it is your own hair.Use a flat iron/straightener,but as with your own hair,never use hot tools too often.
4. Q:Can I dye or bleach the hair?
A: yes. The hair can be colored.As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighter the hair.We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the extensions, coloring them yourself always poses a high risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can not get to a salon, use a good quality hair dye and test a small sample first please.
How to Choose Hair Length?
Do you know how to choose the length of hair extensions? The image below shows the before and after of wearing hair extensions and the conversion between inches and centimeters. If you don't know which size is right for you, you can refer to the picture below.
There are some real pictures after choosing the correct length.
Find your Perfect Shade
- Take some photos of your own hair. Photos must be without filters, avoid taking pictures in direct sunlight. It's good to have a back view of your hair and make sure it's down.
- Send us the picture and wait for our customer service to reply you your color matching as soon as possible! (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All orders ship same day if placed before 9 p.m. EST Monday - Friday unless there is a shipping address error or stockout, we will contact you immediately at that time. We never ship during weekends or holidays. Besides we need a few hours to process you order and the shipment. When shipped, orders will take a few hours to update tracking. You will get a shipping confirmation once shipped.
Youngsee Hair shipping method is DHL, FedEx or USPS. We will choose the appropriate way to express according to your region. The delivery time is 3-6 business days via Fedex and DHL, 10-15 business days via USPS.
We will ship your order without charging extra shipping fee. We will ship your order on the SAME/NEXT working day of payment receipt. To process your order quickly and correctly, please provide us with your full right delivery address including postcode/zip code, county/province name. Please also remember to leave your contact number and email address.
Your order will be DISPATCHED on the same working day, provided that the order is placed before 3.00 pm (Saturday, Sunday and Holidays are not classed as working days).
All items are sent out with the chosen postal service on the next working day of payment receipt. Delivery is not possible on a Saturday, Sunday or Holiday. All prices include package and postage charges.
If you have any urgent need please call us on +8613034571891/+8617862813017.
After your order has shipped: The delivery address may not be changed. Some items are not available for special/next day delivery, they are specified in the products description.
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get a full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out. We will help you with the return after you receive the hair.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return on products. Customers have the right to apply for return within 30 days after the receipt.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); For all returns due to no fault of ours, a 15% re-stocking fee will apply and you will be responsible for the shipping cost.
※Custom Lengths are final sale and are not eligible for returns or exchanges. We recommend ordering Swatches to see the colours in person if you are unsure about the colour before paying for a custom length.
※Clearance products are not returned or exchanged, because it is already a zero profit sale, please understand
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please contact our Customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the returned address.
What is Virgin Hair?
- Virgin hair is directly taken from the human head and does not undergo any chemical alteration or cleansing process. It has to be 100% pure.
- It cannot have gone through any kind of chemical processing, so when you purchase this hair, it has not been permed, bleached, blow-dried, gone through any other chemical processing.
- It's from one single donor, so each bundle you buy should be from the same donors(the donor could be Indian, Malaysian, Brazilian, etc). This has not been exposed to any kinds of harsh agents and the cuticles all still have to be intact and running in the same direction.
Virgin Hair VS. Remy Hair
Why is my hair getting tangled?
Your hair tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, saltwater, and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily.
Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
HOW MANY EXTENSIONS FOR FULL HEAD?
Generally, we recommend 100g-150g for a full head. If you want thicker hair, around 200g will do. In addition, you can also match different hair extensions, such as topper & clip ins &halo hair.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE SHIPMENT?
Expedited Express Delivery usually takes 3-6 business days, Ordinary Express Delivery (USPS) usually takes 10-15 business days.
DOES HAIR EXTENSIONS DAMAGE YOUR OWN HAIR?
No. Hair extensions won't damage our own Hair if we use proper care and professional installation techniques. there are plenty of alternatives that are great for hair and won't do any harm.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE/ORDERTHE WRONG PACK?
Please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com first. Then we will help you to replace.